Thursday, November 21, 2019

The School Bus by Elena

One Tuesday in the month of October, I was a young girl who walked to her normal bus stop and waited as my school bus arrived. As I waited, I wondered why the other kids have not arrived yet, not long after the bus arrived. The bus driver opened the door and greeted me, before I got on, I stopped and noticed that I had never seen the man. As he waited, I also noticed how it was very quiet in the bus, which was not a usual thing. Soon enough I stopped overthinking and got on and thought to myself, “maybe the others are already at school”. A few minutes later I look up from my phone, then look out the window, realizing that we had passed the school. Once the bus reached the red light I got up from my seat and immediately told the driver that he had passed the school. Without giving attention to what I said he yelled, “Sit down!” soon enough he started speeding and passing all the stop lights. My hands trembling and my heart racing faster than ever, I yelled back, “Who are you and what do you want from me?” He doesn’t respond but instead turns the bus so violently  like a whirling tornado making me fall out of my seat. I get up and start opening all the bus windows calling out for help, meanwhile, the psycho man was whirling the bus left to right. To be honest, it felt like I was on a rollercoaster or in a movie, it actually felt kinda cool, regarding the crazy man who was clearly kidnapping me. Not long after yelling several times, the police were behind the bus. I immediately ran to the back of the bus and start signaling the police to save me, I was so tired. Once the man finally slowed down I was so happy that I was finally going to be rescued from all of this. My heart soon stops, turning from the back window and noticing that the cops disappear. I break down into tears losing hope. A few minutes I hear the cop sirens again, I get up and notice that the man was finally stopped and arrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment