Thursday, November 21, 2019

Priscilla's Creative Blog

I had a bad dream last night. I never have bad dreams but all of a sudden I got really scared while sleeping. My dream started off like this, I woke up in the morning to get ready for school. Everything seemed so different around my house. The tv in my living room was black and white. I was home alone even though it was my parents' day off. I ignored all the strange things going around my house. I started to get ready for school. While I was brushing my teeth I hear footsteps coming from my bedroom. I go and check in my bedroom and notice that nobody was there. While I was waiting for the school bus to stop, at the bus stop. I noticed that there weren't any kids waiting for the bus to come. Finally when the bus came, I got on and no one was in there except for the bus driver and I. The bus driver started singing a song that went like “I’m going to kill you, I’m going to kill you”. But it felt like he was singing it to me because he just kept looking at me through the rearview mirror. Then he parked the bus and he started coming close to me. I was asking for help through the back window but no one heard me. Then my alarm rang.

No comments:

Post a Comment