Thursday, November 21, 2019

Olivia's Creative Blog

I wake up and glance at the clock. It said 6:00. I had about 45 minutes until the bus would come and take me to school. The bus ride would usually take an hour to pick kids up. I have always thought that the bus ride was boring. None of my friends would come on the bus because their moms liked to take them. I get up and throw on a clean shirt and pants. I glance at the clock again. 6:13. It is about time to wake up my little brother. I try to wake him up and he turns over. Gosh. I thought. It is almost impossible to wake him up. I try again and he slowly gets up and starts getting ready. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I look at my watch. 6:20. It is dark and rainy outside so I am definitely not in the mood to wait by the bus stop. 15 minutes pass by and my brother and I walk to the bus stop. He wore shorts in this crazy weather. I thought as the bus pulled in on our street. The driver looks tired and he slowly reaches out to open the door. I get in after my brother and the driver grumbles “Good morning” in a groggy voice. I sit in my seat and look at my brother’s friends a few seats in front of me. They are loud but the driver doesn’t seem to care. I have my headphones on with music playing so I can try to make this odd feeling that I have in my stomach disappear. I try to ignore it. I look out the window as we are driving along a steep drop off. I don’t know why anyone would build a road here. I look at the driver as he falls asleep for a split second. We tumble from the road and we fall into a giant black hole. I wake up and glance at the clock. It said 6:00. I gasp for air. I had just realized that it was just a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment