Thursday, November 21, 2019

Safety by Liliana


Hi,  my name is Elizabeth and this is my story. After school I take the bus home. There was this one time when I was in the back seat talking to my friends and I wasn't wearing the seatbelt. The bus driver was distracted by the kid that was moving seats and yelling, then he looked in front of him and saw that the traffic light was red and there was a car turning , he passed the traffic light and he slammed on the brakes so hard so he wouldn't hit the car in front of us, so he turned and the bus flipped and a car hit the back of the bus. The car that us hit us and went through the bus. I was bleeding and I broke my arm, I saw that some people were really hurt and some wouldn't wake up. I couldn't get out of the bus because the door was covered. I didn't know what to do because when we had the bus evacuations I wouldn't  pay attention. So what I did was go to the back of the bus and looked out of the window and I saw that the people that crash in the back of us were my parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment