Thursday, November 21, 2019

Creative Blog by Mia

I got ready for school. Today was going to be fun because it was the last day of school. People would bring a bunch of food and we would not be learning any boring stuff. I went on the bus and I sat all the way in the back. I didn't really like talking to people and I would just listen to music during the ride. There was this one girl named Amelia. She is pretty and innocent looking, but a brat. She would make fun of everybody, especially me for some reason. She was also very loud and annoying. The ride was going fine. After around five minutes of the ride it was being really bumpy. I turned down the volume of my music and I heard some kids saying stuff like “what’s going on?”, “Why are we not going the right way?” They sounded worried. I looked up and from the mirror of the bus driver I saw him. He had white eyes and no expression on his face. I got really worried too. I tried calling my mom but my phone wouldn’t turn on anymore. It was at 100%. The bus started going off the road into the forest and it was going really fast. Then it crashed badly. I woke up later just to find everybody dead. It was really nasty and I don't know how I survived. I had no idea where I was either so I didn’t know where to go. Then I saw something really tall and human like. Then it started coming towards me. I was running as fast as I could. All of a sudden it is in front of my face and opened its mouth really wide. Its teeth were really sharp. Then my alarm rang.

No comments:

Post a Comment