Thursday, November 21, 2019

Princess' Haunted/Hunted Bus


Hi, my name is Lacy. I am in 8th grade. About 3 years ago something happened to me that haunts me to this day. 3 years ago, October 31st was the day that my life changed. I was having a normal day like any other day. It was Halloween and we had a minimum day. I had heard some stories about a haunted school bus. I didn’t hear all of the details but I heard that the school bus was here at the school. I heard that every single time a kid goes onto that bus they go missing. I usually go on the bus to go home, and that day I had to ride the bus. I didn’t know that I was going onto that bus. But anyways, lets fast forward to after school. I got on the bus and noticed that the bus driver looked kind of suspicious. I also noticed I was the only kid on the bus. I tried getting off the bus but he had already closed the doors and refused to open them. So I sat in the back of the bus and I went to the window yelling for help but nobody saw me… I sat down and realized that I might be in danger. So I texted my mom saying, “Mom! I’m in danger!” she texted back saying “ Where are you?!”, I told her “I don’t know!”. There was another guy on the bus. He looked suspicious as well. He came to the back and grabbed my phone out of my hand. He said to me “You can’t use your phone!” and I responded “okay…”. I was really scared. I didn’t know what to do. Thank God that my location was on and my mom could see my location. She called the cops and gave them my location. The found me and arrested the two guys who had tried to kidnap me.

No comments:

Post a Comment